1. Life insurance death benefits are received free of income taxes. Your family will receive the full benefit without a reduction for Uncle Sam.
2. Life insurance will protect your family’s future. A life insurance contract can help cover loved ones’ living expenses, mortgage, and college costs.
3. Life insurance benefits are paid immediately. A life insurance contract is the only financial vehicle that explodes into a pile of cash at exactly the moment it is needed – at death.
4. Individual life insurance policies stay with clients, even if their employers don’t. Unlike life insurance acquired through an employer, you don’t lose the life insurance you buy from you when you change jobs.
5. Life insurance provide peace of mind. You will worry less knowing your family will be provided for financially, even if you are not around to help out.
And here’s a bonus reason:
6. There is no risk. You have 30 days to review the policy. If you are not satisfied, you will get a full refund of all premiums paid.
Life happens!! Don’t be unprepared!!!